While you might not know it, ductless systems can work very well. With a ductless system, refrigerant is sent from an outdoor condensing unit. It comes in directly to the air handler that is in the wall or it can be in the ceiling area of a room.
Air conditioning on the other hand, can provide its cool air from a ductless or ducted system. A lot of homes have been built with air ducts that have sheet metal thereby allowing them to run air conditioning through all rooms of the home. With the hidden ducts, the air comes through the vents that have been set up near the ceiling or floor.
Statesville residents with ductless mini splits systems can get service here…
Benefits of a Ductless System
A ductless system can have several benefits. If you are a Statesville, NC homeowner with a ductless system, there are a lot of key considerations that can help you with your home.
- Ductless systems are easy to install as there's no interior wall work required
- Homeowners can decide where the air flow can be directed
- Settings can control specific air direction for set zones
- Ductless air is whisper quiet, affordable and efficient
- Perfect for adding cooling like to a basement, attic or garage
- Easily cools smaller spaces
- Ductless systems are a better alternative when traditional ductwork can't be done
- Can replace window air conditioning units
When You're Ready to Install Ductless
When you're ready to install a ductless mini-split system, contact Griffin Heating and Air Conditioning. Statesville, NC residents can get same day installation and Griffin has worked in the Statesville area for over 45 years.