Discover how joining an HVAC service club gives you peace of mind and saves you money.
Everyone and their brother wants to save more money, but how can a HVAC service club help? We’re glad you asked!
Choosing good service companies for the key appliances in your house ensures you know whom to call when something goes wrong. But enrolling in a service club minimizes repairs, and keeps your HVAC units running at maximum efficiency. This means it takes less energy to heat and cool your house. And the less energy you use, the more money you save. In fact, it’s not unusual to see annual energy savings of 20% or more!
Here’s a checklist of professional maintenance tasks performed by reputable service programs:
For air conditioners:
- Check all system controls
- Calibrate thermostat
- Clean and tighten electrical connections
- Tune up the HVAC’s motor and moving parts
- Check and clear condensate drains
- Inspect duct work for leaks or loose parts
- Tune belts for fans and blowers
- Check for refrigerant leaks (fix if needed)
- Fill refrigerant (if needed)
- Clean evaporator and condense coils
For heating systems:
- Check the heat exchange
- Check all fuel lines and power sources
- Clean and inspect the combustion chambers
- Clean, test and adjust the burners
- Check ignition system
- Check Safety controls
- Test the thermocouple
- Check flues and vents for safety and carbon monoxide leaks
If you’re in Statesville, North Carolina, or any of the surrounding areas, then Griffin Heating & Air Conditioning is the right company to call. The Griffin Service Club includes two performance tune-ups per year, free 24-hour emergency service year round, and discounts on replacement parts and repair labor. So what are you waiting for? Click this link or call us today at 704-872-0414 to enroll in our service club and get improved home efficiency and annual energy savings.